1. Do you watch TV often?
2. What programs do you like?
3. Do you like watching TV with your family or friends or by yourself?
1. What is a typical Chinese wedding like?
2. What people are usually involved in a wedding?
3. What clothes do groom and bride usually wear?
4. What happens during the wedding?
5. Are wedding important in China, and why?
6. How wedding ceremony has changed over there years?
1. Which kind of transport do you usually use?
2. What is the public transport like in your city?
3. When are these forms of transport most crowded?
4. Do you want to have a car, why or why not?
5. Do you think there are too many cars on the road?
6. How do you think we can control the traffic condition?
7. What are the advantages and disadvantages of planes?
8. What are the advantages and disadvantages of trains
9. Are there any traffic problems in your city?
1. Do you play any indoor games?
2. Do you prefer to play indoor games or outdoor games?
3. What indoor games did you play when you were a child?
4. What sorts of indoor games do children play now?
5. Did you play electronic games when you were a child. Why or why not?
6. Do you think electronic games are good for children?
7. What sorts of indoor games do you think children will be playing in the future?
8. Are there any indoor games you’d like to learn to play?
Drawing or painting
1. Do you like to draw or paint, why or why not?
2. Why do some people draw?
3. Why do children like to draw or paint?
4. Do you think it’s hard to draw or paint?
1. Do you have many relatives?
2. When you were a child, which of your relatives do you see most often or spend the most time with?
3. When you were a child, did you play more with your friends or with your relatives?
4. In the future, do you think you will have more opportunities to see your relatives than you do now?
5. Who do you feel is the most important member of your family?
6. Who do you feel is the most important relative?
1. What toys did you like to play when you were a child?
2. Do you think you learned anything from playing with toys?
3. Did you prefer to play with those toys alone or with other children?
4. If you had children, what toys would you give them?
1. What’s your favorite color, and why?
2. Do you always wear clothes in your favorite color?
3. Are there any colors that have a special meaning in your country?
4. What color would you choose to paint the walls of your room?
5. What kind of color do you dislike?
1. Which do you prefer to eat, lunch or dinner, and why?
2. Do you think there are any benefits from eating breakfast?
3. Are you willing to try some new food?
4. Which do you prefer, eating one big meal or eating several small snacks?
5. What do you consider to be a healthy diet?
6. In the past few years, have there been any changes to what people in your country eat?
1. Do you like flowers?
2. What are the most popular flowers in China?
3. On what occasions do Chinese people send flowers to others?
4. What special meanings do flowers have?
5. What is the national flower in China? And do you like it or not?
6. Do you know how to grow flowers?
1. Do people do a lot of housework in your country?
2. Do Chinese people like spending time doing housework?
3. Did you do a lot of housework when you were a child?
4. Is it important for a child to do housework?
5. What kind of housework do you have to do in China?
6. What different kinds of housework do man and woman do?
1. Have you ever been to a live concert?
2. Do you ever go to live concerts?
3. Would you like to go to a concert in the future?
4. Would you prefer to watch a concert on TV or to attend a live concert?
1. Do you like photography and why?
2. When did you start to like photography?
3. Do you keep your old photos?
4. Do you often see those old photos?
5. What’s the meaning of keeping old photos?
6. What is your most impressive photo?
1. How do you organize your time?
2. Do you think young people and older people organize their time in the same way?
3. Would you say you manage your time well?
4. Where did you learn how to organize your time?
5. How do you think you could better your time?
6. Do you think it’s useful to plan your time?
7. Have you ever been late for anything?
8. If you had more time, what would you do with the extra time?
1. What do you do in your spare time?
2. How do you usually spend your evenings?
3. Do you prefer to staying at home in the evenings or do you prefer to going out?
1. Do you often use computers?
2. When did you start using computers?
3. What do you use computers for?
4. Would you say computers are important?
5. Do computers have much impact on your life?
6. What effect do computers have on children?
7. How do you think parents could minimize or avoid the negative effects of computers on their children?
8. What computer skills would you like to learn?
1. What’s your name?
2. Does your name have any special meaning or significance?
3. Have you ever changed your name, why or why not?
4. Do Chinese people like changing their names, why or why not?
5. What kind of people like changing their names?
6. What’s their purpose in changing their names?
7. In your culture, do women change their names when they get married?
1. Where are you from?
2. Where is your hometown?
3. Tell me about your hometown.
4. What’s your favorite thing or place in your hometown?
5. What is famous about your hometown?
6. Tell me about some scenic spots in your hometown.
7. What are the main places of interest in your hometown? What places should foreigners visit in
8. Do you like your hometown? Why or why not?
9. What is the difference between your hometown and Beijing?
10. What are the people like in your hometown?
11. If you could change one thing about your hometown, what would it be?
12. What attractive pieces of architecture are there in your hometown?
13. Is your hometown a good place for young people to live?
1. Do you currently live in a house or a flat/apartment?
2. Can you describe your house/flat?
3. What main items of furniture or appliances do you have in each room?
4. Is it a typical house/flat in your city?
5. What kind of house or flat do you want to live in the future?
6. Do you like the decoration in your home? Why or why not?
7. Will you move to another house or flat in the near future?
8. What kind of house/flat are you going to move into?
9. What do you think of the area in which you live?
10. How long have you been living there?
11. What are your neighbors like?
1. Are you working or studying?
2. Tell me about the school or university you attend.
3. Tell me something about your primary school.
4. What is your major?
5. Do you like your major and why?
6. What courses or subjects do you study?
7. What is your favorite subject?
8. What is the most useful subject?
9. What would you like to do in the future?
10. What are the characteristics of schools in China?
11. What kinds of majors are available in China?
12. What do Chinese people think about teachers?
13. Is teaching a popular job in China, why or why not?
1. Are you working or studying?
2. What do you do for a living?
3. How long have you been doing this job?
4. Do you like your job, why or why not?
5. Do you find your job interesting?
6. What are your main responsibilities in your job?
7. Is working important to you?
8. Have you received any training related to your work?
9. Tell me about your boss or colleague.
10. What would be your ideal job?
11. If you could choose another job, what would you choose?
Weather and Climate
1. What type of weather do you like?
2. What type of weather do Chinese people usually like?
3. Which is your favorite season?
4. Do you do different things in summer and in winter?
5. What do you often do on sunny and rainy days?
6. What is the weather like in your city?
7. Do you have some ways to control the global warming?
1. Tell me something about your family members?
2. Should young people live with the old?
3. Do your parents call their parents often? What do they usually talk about?
4. Do you often talk with your parents, what do you usually talk about?
5. What are the differences in personality between your father and mother?
House and Apartment
1. Do you live in a house or an apartment?
2. How do you like it? And why?
3. What part of your home do you like best?
4. Can you describe your room?
5. Do you want to change your room?
6. What would it be if you could change something about your room?
7. Where do you live now? And how long have you been there?
8. Who do you live with?
1. Do you like birthdays?
2. Do people in China celebrate birthdays?
3. Are any birthdays especially important in your country?
4. How do Chinese people celebrate birthdays?
5. How do you like to celebrate your birthday?
6. Do people in China have birthday parties, why or why not?
7. Do you prefer birthday parties with your friends or with your family?
8. Do you think it’s important for people to celebrate birthdays?
9. Do you think it’s important to give a special gift to someone on their birthday?
10. Are birthdays more important for children or for adults?
11. Do children and adults celebrate birthdays the same way?
12. What do children do when they have a birthday party?
1. Is it noisy around the area where you live?
2. What do you think can be done to control noise?
3. How does noise affect people’s life and work?
4. Do you prefer a quiet environment or an environment with some sounds?
5. Does your school have any places for studying?
6. What are some places where there is a lot noise?
7. What natural sound do you like the most, why?
8. What sounds do you dislike, why?
1. What was the first school you attended?
2. Where was it?
3. Was it far from your home?
4. How did you go to school?
5. Did you like your school?
6. What were the good things about that school?
7. Would you say it was a good school?
8. Would you send your child to that school?
9. What different types of schools have you been to?
10. Which school did you like the most, why?
11. Did your parents choose your university for you?
Driving and Cars
1. Do you or your family have a car?
2. Do you know how to drive a car?
3. When did you get your driver’s license?
4. Do you think it’s important to learn how to drive?
5. Do you think it’s important to pay attention to safety when driving?
6. Do high schools in your country have driving classes, why or why not?
7. Do you think it’s important to have driving classes at school?
Lea 三星教师 擅长：雅思口语写作听力...